Does anyone know when the Senate is scheduled to vote on the bills in regard
to cloning for research?  I think it is February but don't know the date.
I've made my phone calls, e-mailed and written my letters to my Senators here
in Illinois.

I hope that you all are being active in letting your Senators know that you
would like their support on this very important decision.  Call, fax, e-mail
& write to your Senators so that your voice can be heard before they meet to
decide on these bills.

Ask them to allow somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) for medical research.
Dee