I have two questions regarding symptoms that I am experiencing. I am wondering if they are related to my PD.  The first symptom is a right foot that is ice cold most of the time.  My primary care physician, a cardiologist and a podiatrist have no idea why.  The second symptom is frequent periods of nausea and vomiting. On several occasions  I've had injections to stop the vomiting. My primary care physcian seems to think it's my medications.  Both symptoms have appeared in the past year.  I'd appreciate any information if someone has experienced similar symptoms.  Ed