Hilary, My understanding of movement issues is that Parkinson's erases
muscle memory.  That would include touch typing,  Keyboard music, dancing,
driving ... anything we've learned well enough to delegate control to our
subconscious mind.  I've found it's possible to re-program many things to
be consciously controlled by paying attention to what I'm doing.  Another
thing that seems useful is to choreograph several ways of doing a task so
I can switch to the next mode when my nerves busy out.  They all come back
 after being idled for a while.   All the best,  George

Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
02/20/2002 10:44 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network