Ivan raises important issues.  I do not think that it
helps the broader PD community, if the intricies of the
disease and its treatment are downplayed in news coverage
of celebrity sufferers.  I also wish the best for Janet
Reno.  But the public needs to be aware that frequently in
the individual patient's fight against PD, the patient
looses a round.  I know that PD has "kicked my  butt
royal" on many occasions.  We all have to learn our own
best way to get back up for the next round.

Charley
50, diagnosed 1993