I am back on the list after a vacation and have a question.  I am wondering
if anyone else has the sensation of stomach and gut twisting while "off"
meds.  I take Sinemet, Mirapex, and Comtan.  My neurologist said he thinks
there is something else going on, but the meds to seem to calm everything
down so I'm not so sure.  X-rays show that my intestines do not empty out
and this causes the discomfort.  It is most evident on my right side.  I am
visiting the doctor tomorrow and would appreciate any input.

I am 56 years old and was diagnosed over three years ago.  I have had
symptons at least six years.  I enjoy this list... it is so informative.

Thank you,  Arlene