Carol,
        I've been learning about pacing myself and managing stress and
making accommodations for my PD.   But, I'm full of admiration for Janet
Reno, using her resources flat out for a cause she loves and considers
important.  I think we each need to pick our battles and find out what
gives us joy.  Sincerely,  George 58/dx54

Carol Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
02/20/2002 10:56 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network