janice, how are you doing? great down this way. how many miles have you put
on the miata? i have been busy lately. building a block wall, shoveling dirt
, shoveling gravel, etc. to cheap to hire someone  to do it
for me i guess. besides ,i probably need the exercise. it has been a mild
winter down here so far. it has been in the high 60's latel;y.  i know we're
going to have some cold weather before the season passes
us by and i dread it . i abhor coldd weather.(mytyping is going downhill
fast.)
wwell, take care of yourself and let me hear from you.
jim