From: L-Soft list server at UofT (1.8d)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 5:44 PM
To: Edith Love
Subject: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

You  are  not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  PARKINSN  list  from
your
[log in to unmask] account.  You might be  authorized to  send to the  list
from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program
which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question regarding the policy of the PARKINSN list, please contact the
list
owners: [log in to unmask]

------------------------ Rejected message (48