Hi Staci:

My dad could not swallow nor could he eat anything no matter what they did.
Parkison's killed him though anyone can in fact die from Parkison's it's
rare to see a case like my dad's. Even in the case of Diabetes that can kill
you case in point Waylon Jennings died from Diabetes the other day. My aunt
also died from Diabetes there's no reason to cover up the truth any longer
both dieases are killer.

Chuck Bullard

My heart belongs to Jesus he has never let me down.

Home Page

http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/PWP-chuck1963