Were I a Floridian, my question would not be Janet Reno's ability.  She has
the drive and the intelligence to continue in politics for some time, and it
appears that she is willing to sacrifice her health for the opportunity.
She won't be the first nor will she be the last PDer to be a successful
candidate.   Her concern right now might be to have the fortitude and the
grace to face one really nasty campaign which may, hopefully, with some
miracle, turn in her favor.

My concern, were I a constituent, in light of today's politics, would be her
replacement should it be necessary.  I'm hoping that, too, is being
considered.

I know I'm not alone when I wish her well.  Her victory will be our victory!

 E of the headdress