To:  Everyone

Mario and I have been  getting periodic requests for the HOW survey, so he
suggested that we keep the survey open for those who want to do it.  He is
willing to periodically update the data sheets.

For those who are interested, I will send email copies only.  If your PC
doesn't accept an email copy, give me the email address of a friend,
relative, etc.  Then you can just print it and mail it to Mario.

The survey consists of 8 SECTIONS.  SECTION 1 explains purpose.  SECTION 8
contains MAILING INSTRUCTIONS.

We always appreciate participants!

E of the headdress

P.S.  Thank you, Mario!