From: "Debra Sutton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 6:07 PM
Subject: feedback on selegiline (eldepryl)

I would love to have some feedback from any of you who have been or are now
taking selegiline. At a support group I attended several people referred to
bad experiences they had while taking it.  I'm just curious as to whether
some of my side effects are related to it.  I can't seem to find much info
on it , or at least much I can understand, so I decided to skip the medical
journal stuff and go to the people who should know best. Thanks.
Debra