Debra, my name is Dee.  I have been dx'd with PD since Nov. 2001 (just a few
months now).  I'd had symptoms for around 4 years before I was told it was
PD.  I've been on Requip for almost 2 months and the first relief I felt was
a relaxing of the muscle tightness in my left hand and leg.  I have dealt
with the fatigue and lethargy that are the side effects of Requip because I
have been expecting that it would eventually make me feel good & the
tiredness would pass.  I have only titrated up to 6 mg a day (2mg/3 times a
day) and I'm told that the average maintenance dosage is between 10 & 15 mg a
day.  So far, I do not feel all that well on Requip.  Today I'm having a
really bad day as the pain that the Requip at first alleviated seems to be
coming back with a vengeance.  I'm 58 years old & was hoping to delay
beginning Sinement for as long as possible but I'm wondering if I am
sacrificing a decent quality of life in doing so.  Today was so bad I barely
moved around the house...spent most of it in bed in pain.  I would like to
know if you feel that your decision to quit Requip & begin Sinement has
improved your ability to function.  The last part of your message to the
forum did not appear so I was disappointed to miss your comments.  If you
could answer my question either via personal e-mail or posted to the forum I
would appreciate it.  Thanks
Dee