Debra,  Just wanted to let you know that I picked up your completed message
to the forum.  First, I would like to let you know that I have been in this
group for only a couple months but have found it to be a great support to me
when I have so many questions such as yours.  Yes, I think many of us can
relate to your symptoms & your frustration!  I am a  "doer" and the
limitations that I now face because of PD have been very difficult to accept.
 When I was diagnosed, it was somewhat of a relief because, at first, I
thought " Oh, now I can let go.  I have a reason for feeling the way I do and
I shouldn't expect so much of myself.  Plus, now other people won't expect so
much from me either.  I can take a nap now without feeling lazy.  I can knock
over a glass of water at the table and I have a reason for being clumsy.  I
can refuse an invitation for something social because I won't be up to it."
Well, that only goes so far.  This is a very life changing disorder and some
days it lets you feel almost normal and some days you feel like a sloppy old
wet noodle.  I won't elaborate further except to say that if you need people
to relate to, this is a good forum.  I have kept my self somewhat positive by
keeping up with the developments of stem cell transplant. I have called and
written my Senators ( they will vote on bills sometime this March to A: allow
stem cell research for medical therapy or B: to make it illegal.  If the law
will allow science to persue research in this area, it will be another avenue
for a possible cure for PD. If you follow the messages on this forum, read
about PAN and try your best to contact your Senators to encourage them to
vote to allow scientific research for stem cell cloning for therapy.
Dee