Debra,  Just wanted to add, part of the "brain thing" can be called
difficulty with multi  tasking.  I used to think it was just me and I called
it "can't walk down the hall and chew gum at the same time."  It helps to
know that others are experiencing some of your same symptoms...makes you feel
a little less weird when you know that it is part of this disorder. Then
too...."multi  tasking" sounds so sophisticated compared to "klutz"
Dee