My daughter tried it for a while and zilch
Bob A

Subject: Shark's Cartilege

Along with my Parkinson's I also suffer from osteoarthritis,
especially in my knees.

I have been told that Shark's cartilege is like magic and works miracles.

It is quite expensive and before embarking on a personal trial, I
would appreciate feedback, negative and positive.

--
Warmest regards,
Murray Kastner

"...and on the 7th day, God turned off his Macintosh." -- Anonymous