Hi Jo Ann Coen,
It is not a matter of being bitter. Since I lost my Dad to PD too, I know
that what hurts is the misinformation.
Everyone has the right to know. I accept that it was only after coming to
this list that I realized that there were PWP who have been living with the
desease for over 20 years.
But it is equally important for people to know about other cases where PD is
fatal.
And frankly I don't understand what it means when everyone says that "you
don't die of PD but of things associated with it."
Listen my Dad never had choking problems when he didnt have PD. He never had
toe curling which made walking difficult when he didnt have PD. My dad never
had swallowing problems when he didnt have PD.
And if he died coz of all these then he did die of PD.

And this really isn't bitter. I just want PWP to be informed and CG's to
know that every moment is precious.
Take care
Lavanya