Hi Florence,
What an inspiring message!  78 years young, dealing with PD and all the rest and still staying involved with life as much as you can, and with a good attitude.  I'm impressed.  I'm only 46, relatively new to all this and I quite often feel like a "wet dishrag".  But I muddle along like the rest of us and draw encouragement from this group.  You encouraged me and I just wanted to say thanks.  I don't know what it's like to live in Israel, but I sure wish I could visit you there.  Maybe one day, and then we'll hobble around the Holy Land together!  Take care.
Debra