I would love to have some feedback from any of you who have been or are now taking selegiline. At a support group I attended several people referred to bad experiences they had while taking it.  I'm just curious as to whether some of my side effects are related to it.  I can't seem to find much info on it , or at least much I can understand, so I decided to skip the medical journal stuff and go to the people who should know best. Thanks.
Debra