    From: Chuck357 <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: 17 February 2002 23:14
    Subject: RE: My Dad also died of PD

    Hi Lavanya:

    My heart goes out to you also I kwew that there had to be others that was lied to. I read & heard that anyone with Parkison's was going to be fine no big deal. Then comes the shock & pain of learning that I was lied to when in fact Parkison's can indeed kill a person. It may not be right away it may take 20 to 30 years for Parkison's to take your life. I read the info on the parkison's website but they still lie & says that it doesn't kill. I also saw the end results on the site I also seen what Parkison's done to my dad. Yes I know they all say that Parkison's isn't life threathening the next time someone tells me that I'm going to tell them to get out of my face. Thanks for your comments.

    Chuck Bullard

    My heart belongs to Jesus he has never let me down.

    Home Page

    http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/PWP-chuck1963