From: elizabeth
wands

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 2/24/02 3:51:14 PM

Subject: Re: non pd

Thanks so much for your input.  My husband passed away when I was
58,so I

was awarded a survivers  payment.  A little over a year
ago they sent me a

letter saying that I probably could get more if I used my own SS. I
filled

out all of the papers and then the problems began.  They say that
they were

paying me both SS payments.  I have all of my deposit slips
and  it dosen't

come close to what they say. So I thought maybe I could find a way to
see

the canceled checks.  Hope I can.

Thanks again

Elizabeth