Hello all you wonderful people!
Thank you all so much, for your notes and condolences.

Many of you have asked what you can do for me and the
answer is, you've already done all you can for me!
just by letting me share our small story. My dad's
battle is over, my mom's has just really begun. Her
name is Bette Brady, so if you believe in prayer? a
prayer for her to have the strength and courage she
needs now, would be wonderful.

Just this morning the Veteran's Hospital in Reno
Nevada, called my mom to tell her and investigation
into my dad's death has begun! that is wonderful news.
We want no monetary gain from this tragedy, only
knowledge to possibly help others in the future, avoid
this horrible tragedy.

In answer to Dr. Fink's questions, here is some
information my mother gave me this am; amazing woman!
My dad, Clarence Marion Brady was taking the following
medications daily:Sereitraline 50mg once a day;
Peramipexole (Mirapox)1 1/2mg 3 times a day;
Thiheryphenidyl 2mg 3 times a day; Carpidopa
50/Levodopa 200mg 4 times a day. It was the
Thiheryphenidyl that the doctors were trying to get
dad off of.

My dad fought in the Korean War on the front lines ?
fired Mortars, if that is of any help?

Thank you all once again for your kind words and truly
I am not looking for anything from any of you! I just
would like to share this information in the hopes of
helping someone and maybe bringing some sort of honor
to my dad's death?

My mother is in counseling now, I am seeking
counseling now and this effort of spreading this
information, is something I feel my dad would have
wanted me to do!

Bless you all,
Johanna Thompson
Ontario, California, USA