Dear Arlene,
Thank you for your note. Can you give me a web site
address for LBDA? I don't know that my dad had
anything other than Parkinson's but I would be
interested in looking into it!

I will be going to my mom's at the end of April at
which time I hope to be able to read the Autopsy
Report and maybe get some answers to these types of
questions. My mother obviously will not be looking at
this report but I have told her I want to!

I may also make copies of it which I can then forward
on to people such as Dr. Fink on this list to see if
they can shead some light on the subject.

Please feel free to forward anything I have posted on
to your other list, if you feel it will be of benefit!
There is nothing really that can help my dad now, this
effort is for those still living and maybe in a way it
will help my dad in bringing some purpose to his
otherwise meaningless death!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
Johanna