Dear Edith,
How wonderfully said!

It is for this very reason you so eloquently stated,
that I am here before you all, strangers and yet
through the years of my dad's struggles and victories;
family.

I believe in the spirit of the people who struggle
with this disease and their tremendous abilities. It
is out of honor to you all and to honor my dad, that I
have told his story to you. I in no way desire to
bring pain, only to help someone avoid it, if I can.

Thank you Edith!
Johanna Thompson