I would like to thank everyone for the kind words of
support.  In regards to the wedding, I have already
discussed the matter with my sister and she has no
problem with my not coming.

JoAnn, my father's current wife does not know the
reason I will not allow my father into my life.  My
mother, who is a very bitter woman, would love to take
the opportunity to cause my father trouble.  My
appearance at the wedding would cause an uncomfortable
stir on a day that should be perfect for two wonderful
young people committing to the most sacred of vows.  I
will send as special a gift as I can find, and perhaps
in the future, contact my nephew to explain to him why
I could not attend.

As far as legal recourse, their is a 7 year statute of
limitation in the state of Michigan where the abuse
took place.  It's over.  I only plan to look forward
now.  It's alot brighter.

Have been enjoying reading all the posts of how people
beleive their PD was triggered.  Keep them coming.  We
are all learning from each other!! Thanks

Best Regards,
Vicky Lynn