On 22 Feb 2002, at 1:25, Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> Dear Murray,
>
> Why injure me with a title like this?  What
> exactly do you mean by "don't give Ivan
> the money"??  I need an explanation,
> and so do my many friends on the PIEN
> list.
>
> I look forward to your response.
>
> Ivan Suzman

Hi Ivan and All,
As I recall you headed a post Janets hidden secret or
something like that and offered to bet she was  on
Mirapex.... I thought you must be joking as Ms. Reno
had bared all in the media including her meds and I sent
my "Don't Give Ivan Your Money!  (he reads the papers!)"
response as a joke in kind... no offense intended ... no
attempt to injure... just an off the cuff instant response
without any real intent at all... My apologies to you
and anyone else who read something else into this...

cheers .... murray