Murray and PIENers,

   Each of us PWP's benefits by talking about the experience
of other PWP's.  I see tremendous potential benefit to
Ms. Reno if she would closely consider any and
all suggestions about modifying her medications.

I certainly  hope that her U Miami Medical School
doctors can access my suggestion, which I am sure is
just one of many.

I do think that Dr. Koller appears to gloss
over her fainting  spell, and seems to not recognize
that Mirapex, which is FAMOUS for causing
fainting spells, even at the wheel of
cars, may be implicated.

Hasn't the question of removing MIrapex
from the market been one of the hottest controversies
in France and Canada, in the Parkinsonian
community?

Mirapex is a prime suspect.  By talking about
the highly visible Parkinsonians--in that Mr. Ali
and Mr. Fox, Mr. Arafat and the pope, and Ms. Reno
are the five most often seen, we can all  make progress.
we will ultimately improve our own

Ivan Suzman
52/39/36