In a message dated 2/24/2002 11:45:33 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Seems that the fluoride that is in our drinking
water, toothpaste, etc., is a known toxin that can change enzyme and protein
plasma.  This is probably old news to many but it seems of interest to me in
the fact that it seems there are more early onset cases of both Parkinson's
and multiple sclerosis.  And when you are looking for a common link for
neurological nerve damage, what is more widely prevalent to the general
population than fluoride ? >>

Dee,

What an interesting point.

Kathleen