Dear Johanna,

How sad and terrible your father's death was. My deepest sympathy to you and
your family.

I have little experience with medications, but a young woman I know with
Parkinson's developed terrible symptoms with one of the agonists. She became
suspicious and delusional, convinced that her husband, who is devoted to her,
was having an affair and was going to abandon her. She was truly way over the
top. Once her doctor adjusted the medication, her paranoia disappeared.

I do hope you and your mother are looking after yourselves. You experienced a
trauma, and I hope you won't mind if I encourage you to consider counseling
for help with the difficult times now and to come.

Thinking of you and wishing you peace and solace,

Kathleen