Seems that I have initiated some ideas to bounce around concerning PD, its
causes & triggers.  After having expressed my idea about the possibility of a
connection to fluoride, I realize that this is just one, of a vast pool of
suspects, associated with PD.

I do relate to some of the posts that are coming in that see a connection
between some viral or bacterial infection or a physical or psychological
trauma as being the trigger that lets PD break through to the surface.

 With me it was emotional stress and strong feelings of grief, fear & anger
that came with a divorce in the family and the death of my dear sister. I was
feeling very negative juices churning through my body day after day for
months.   I found it more & more difficult to pull myself back to a balance
of normality.  I began losing interest in things that had before given me
joy.   In dealing with this anguish I can remember thinking to myself... if
this goes on, it is going to make me sick!   Little did I know!

I think PD's affect on the levels of seratonin (is that the "bliss" chemical
of the brain)?  was at work here.  I just found it very difficult to find a
joyful place in my life.

Well, anyway, that's my experience.  I now look back & can understand better
why I was feeling such exaggerated negative emotions.  And, understanding
helps us to cope.
Dee