 Good morning Murray and PIEN,

Thanks for explaining, Murray.
Actually, I rarely make time to read the newspapers!

    For news, I read my computer screen in my
kitchen, and  as part of  it,  I scan your wonderful
"Overnight  Wire" news every day, for which
I feel very grateful to you. This is much
easier  for me than holding and folding big,
floppy newspapers.

    I was actually considering  whether Janet Reno
might be both overmedicated (MIrapex) and
simultaneously undermedicated. (Sinemet).

Do you know where to find her medical records
on the Internet, Murray?

    I was thinking that the  level of Mirapex she's on
could be dropping her blood pressure,
and causing fainting, or light-headedness.

     I also was thinking that her strong tremors on stage,
the inability to keep her coat on her shoulders,
 or cover up after her skirt had  accidentally hiked up
her legs, without help from others, indicate insufficient
muscle movement, suggesting more Sinemet
is needed to raise the dopamine level in her body.

    I think that many neurologists are trying
Mirapex as a replacement for Sinemet,
rather than  adjunctively, as a second line of stimulaitng
 a PWP's dopamine receptors. Perhaps this causes
some type of dopamine flooding in Janet Reno.

    Unfortunately, for many PWP's , women or men,
(including myself), even the tiniest amount of
 Mirapex is too powerful,and has a knock-out effect.
This unfortunately may create a danger to those who are on
even small amounts.

Ivan
52/39./36