Welcome; Send  u s some of your wonderful tropics
I have had Parkinson's for 8 years since I was 47.  We also love warmer
weather and bought a motorhome and are moving to Florida.

When I took Amantidine I had internal tremors and thought I had trains going
through my room. On Eldepryl I felt like I was in someone else's body.  Now
on Sinemet and Mirapex  I merely have ups and downs, and wild dreams. But it
is OK as the dog wakes me up.

Tell us more about yourself.
Betty Jo