I'm going to write between your lines.  Did you put this info on the survey?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gail Vass" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Fluoride ...viral cause of PD explored....

> edith love wrote:
>
> Right on, Gail!  We speak much the same language.  Can you and Edna
indicate
> her precursors now that you look back at her life?
>
> Suppose there were 2 neighbors.  Each had the same experiences.  One was
> born with a genetic mutation; the other without.  What occurred in  the
life
> of the one who became ill?
>
> I'm also wondering if anyone thought to have a blood panel taken when Edna
> finished the inventory?
>
> E of the headdress
>
> ==========
>
> Well Edith....
>
> Edna didn't show any symptoms "right away"
> after the fire  ....

In the heat ( no pun intended) of the trauma with so much going on, it's a
wonder anyone thought about anything!

so we would not have sought out any blood
> panels to record. I will now add that at the same time this incident
> in her life occurred,  my father was dieing of metastic lung cancer
> [I didn't add that info cuz the fire demonstrated stress enough]

I appreciate your taking the time to share info with me.   I believe that
stress is the straw that  finally"breaks" the camel's back.
Much happens before that and the stress level collects.   Think of someone
who saves string.

A point I wanted to make was Edna breathed toxic fumes...but
> so did I...I helped her inventory her home. Edna's father died during
> this crisis... but he was my father too and I was the one with medical
> power of attorney and giving him morphine shots in hospice at
> home....so my stress was sky high too.

True enough, but if there's any meat to my theory, you didn't get the
mutation.  Your codes are  not the same.  The toxic fumes may have weakened
an already weakened immune system.  Could the T fumes be a precursor for
Edna?

> Edna came down with PD ... I didn't.  We have the same parents,
> we both have Mitral Valve Prolapse. ..
As I see it, it's not the same parents.  It's the g code=unknown mutation at
birth

MVP might be another of  Edna's precursors.

.I have Wolff-Parkinson-White
> and she has Parkinson's Disease...of course they have *nothing*
> to do with each other but a couple years ago when my doctor looked
> at the results of  the EKG of my heart and announced that I had
> "Wolff-Parkinson-White Disease", it was all I could do not to fall
> out of the chair!  [W-P-W is a heart problem].

I came across WPWD in my reading, and at the time didn't know where it
belonged!

> I will say the Edna has always been a "non athletic person"
> in fact a very obviously physically weak person and I was
> always a "tomboy" and very physical....so from the start there
> was a big difference in us physically.

Edna might then be more prone to illness.   You, on the other hand may have
bought yourself time or strengthened your system.  It's like a dart board.
How many darts did you catch before they could do too much damage?.  I was a
power walker and an avid aeobics student-the faster the better. Nothing
protected me.  It just happened. Mind you, looking back, I had precursors.
My wake up call came one day when I awoke and simply couldn't get out of
bed.  The next day I was stiff, but I could get up.>

 I'm adding this personal information in hopes that it may
> help in the future.

I would still like to see you and Edna consider precursors, and if Edna
hasn't done a survey, have PC, will send.
Thank you for taking the time to share.

mailto:[log in to unmask]