Ervin - Yes,  tremor is no longer a problem to me. If Benedryl is the reason,
and I think it is, it worked for me.  Benedryl can be purchased off the
counter of any drug store.  It is an antihistimine but is also known as a
medication for Parkinson's,  When you get them over the counter they are half
the strength my doctor approved for me and they are the pits to get off the
card they come on.  So my doctor gave me a perscription for the strength I
needed and since they are PD drugs, my HMO gave me 200 which was a 100 day
supply.
       You really have nothing to loose if you try it over the counter but
stick with it long enough to give it a chance.   Good luck.     helen