Bob, A brief acknowledgment to your post in regard to the approval of
therapeutic stem cell research in the UK.  This is the best news that I've
heard lately in respect to the break down of barriers to the pursuit of a
Parkinson's cure!   In fact it is like a shining light at the end of a dark
tunnel.  I think the importance of this event is understood and I won't say
more.  I'll just enjoy that surge of joy I feel at this moment.
Dee