I feel that most patients that  have met  don't seem
to be concerned  about the  effect that protein
can have on their medcation.    I, in  particlar ,
am very affected by protein  so I hold all protein
until lunch. I am particularly bothered by beef.
If I eat beef at dinner I am  usually bothered  by
slow action of my medication for a couple of
days.  I know that I am  probably in the minority
but I thought it worth mentioning.

carol gray