Hi Carol and other PIENers,

  Protein is very dangerous to me , too.
Peanut butter and brown rice, and nearly
a vegetarian diet help me tremendously ]
as staple protein sources.

  It's very odd--fish sometimes blocks me,
and sometimes is OK; chicken is more
dangerous; beef is limited to the freshest
meat, and no more than 2 oz. at any time.

I have a very carbohyrate-rich, fibre-rich
diet. I time my meals carefully.

Ivan
52/39/36

PS  Tasmar taken exactly at the beginning
of mealtime is almost alaways helpful, and
allows me more motion after the eating is over.