I'd like a copy of the HOW survey also. I'm a 48yr old pastor in Puerto Rico and was dx 1 day before my last birthday. That's one I will not forget right away!! I've had a lousy time getting adjusted to these PD Meds. first amantadine and Eldepryl then Mirepex and now Sinemet. I have to admit though that the side effects are not as bad as going Cold Turkey. Thanks God for the tropics. I'll take the warm over the cold any day