Hi Everyone, Especially Sharron Wall:
If anyone wants to know the price of meals, without accommodation,
it is $55.00 per day (including tax).
Also, if anyone wants to contact me over the weekend I should be
available at home: 902-566-1757 or e-mail [log in to unmask] or
Just to let people know, there are several shuttle services from PEI
to Halifax airport. I can give you the numbers, but you should
reserve soon. They cost about $100. return, and the trip takes about
four hours. Also, we would have to get you to Charlottetown from
Stanhope (about 30 minutes).
Regards,
Linda Meggs