Andrea,

I initially had the same problem. Add the letters tm to the end of the
URL.

Graham

"Andrea A. Lunsford" wrote:

> Tanya -- I'd love to see the exam lists -- but this link doesn't
> work...??  Andrea
>
> At 06:58 PM 3/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Check out OSU's MA Exam list for rhetoric, which includes several categories
> >of activist rhetorics:
> >
> >A. Environmental Rhetoric
> >B. Rhetoric, Performance and the Body
> >C. Post-Colonialism and the Rhetoric of Empire
> >D. Rhetoric and Disability Studies
> >E. Electric/Digital Rhetorics
> >F. Feminist Rhetorics
> >
> >http://english.ohio-state.edu/areas/rhetcomp/Grad_Information/ma_exam_list.h
> >tm
> >
> >Tania

> >the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
> >          http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/
> the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
>          http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/
Graham Smart               Office phone: (765) 494-3773
Assistant Professor        Office fax: (765) 494-3780
Purdue University          Home phone: (765) 583-0674
Department of English      Home fax: (765) 583-0674
324 Heavilon Hall          mailto: [log in to unmask]
West Lafayette             http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~gsmart
Indiana  47907
http://www.hungersite.com
http://www.freedonation.com