Wow, Dale, you may have gotten the last one . . . I just went and tried to
reserve a room at the special rate and was told they're all gone.

If anyone else has better luck, please let me know!

Marcy

--On Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:35 PM -0500 Dale Jacobs
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that I just booked a room at the
> Congress Hotel (only a couple of blocks from the Palmer House) for
> $69/night.  That is a room for 2 people.  It's an internet special that
> can be booked through the hotel's website (www.congresshotel.com/).
>
> Dale
>
> Dr. Dale Jacobs
> English Language, Literature, and Creative Writing
> University of Windsor
> 401 Sunset Avenue
> Windsor, ON
> N9B 3P4
> Phone: (519)253-3000 ext. 2309
> Fax: (519)971-3676

> the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
>           http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/

                           Marcy Bauman
                         Media Consultant
                       College of Pharmacy