Hi all

You probably heard by now that I will be receiving an award from the NCTE for best research article published in scientific and tech communication.

I had not actually planned to go to the 4 C's this year because of work conflicts.   However, I have now decided that I would like to go and have twisted some arms to ge my work covered?

Can anyone put me in contact with someone who is looking for a roomie for the 4C's?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.