On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Ruth Evans wrote:

>Dear REEDers
>
>Does anyone on the list know anything about the quality of the medieval
>drama videos produced by a compnay called Insight Media, based in New York?
>I have their catalogue, but it gives very little information about the
>productions.

I don't know if this is of any help, but they also have a website at
http://www.insight-media.com/ but I doubt it contains any information
not already in the catalogue.  I don't know anything about the quality
of the productions or the videos themselves, anyone else?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, [log in to unmask], http://www.uea.ac.uk/~q503
Cursus Project, School of Music, University of East Anglia,