Tom,

I am a caregiver and I want you to know that my quality of life would be
diminished more by losing my drooling and stumbling Parky than by anything
else that we may have to face ahead.  Remember that your wife is more that
"dutiful" and you are very much loved.  Your message sounds so despondent.

As a caregiver, I get despondent too.  I may get frustrated but, I never
stop loving him (even though, sometimes, I may not show it).  Keep in mind
that you are not alone in this.  We really do love each other for "Better or
Worse."   You are loved.

Arlene in Boynton Beach, FL