--- Arlene Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Tom,
>
> I am a caregiver and I want you to know that my
> quality of life would be
> diminished more by losing my drooling and stumbling
> Parky than by anything
> else that we may have to face ahead.
SNIPPED>

Arlene,
My mother has told me every single day since my dad
died on Feb. 11th, 2002. That "even with all the
problems, etc. she'd give anything to have her Manie
back". Manie was my mom's life!, right now quality is
not even a factor! she feels she has no life. Her
message is to everyone as she told me tonight! "make
the most of each and every moment it is all you/we
have!" you just never know...

Johanna Thompson
Ontario, California
Daughter to Clarence Marion Brady
(Manie)10/28/29-2/11/02 Diagnosed with Parkinson's
1988