Mary Jo wrote (in part):
> My doctor is Mark Baron (spelled =
> with one "r" but pronounced the same as "Barron").  I love him.  He is =
> very kind and makes you believe that he genuinely cares about you.  A =
> very rare quality in a doctor.
<snip>
> The people you initially talk with at Emory are typical....I won't call =
> names!  But when you get beyond the reception area, you know you have =
> come to the right place.  I highly recommend it. =20

I heartily second Mary Jo's opinion of Emory in general, and of Dr. Baron
in particular.  Mom (age 68, dx 42, sx 40) was his patient from about 1994
-
1999.  We traveled about 250 miles to the clinic there, and it was well
worth the trip.  (Unfortunately Mom has moved too far away -- and her PD is
too advanced -- for us to make the trip.)

If you live in Georgia and can afford it, you might CONSIDER an assessment
at Emory no matter who your HMO prefers.  Just my opinion :-)

- Doug