From: Debra Sutton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 9:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I'm becoming nocturnal!

Is this a crazy disease or what?  I take meds all day that make me sleepy.
I often feel like a Pepsi that someone shook up and popped the top on. I
have no trouble getting to sleep but staying asleep is another story.
Sometimes I lay awake and fight to get back to sleep, sometimes I just get
up.  A Quiet Time takes on a whole new meaning at 2am!!  Eventually sleep
comes again and then the sun comes up, I'm tired from not sleeping, and then
I take my meds that make me more sleepy and the cycle starts again.  If I
could find a nearby mall that was open all night that would be great.  But
then there's that driving issue!  Oh Well.... Sound familiar anyone?
Debra