List Friends,

Just possibly we are overlooking the obvious here! More medications on top
of medications are not always the answer.

Quite often I have found that the prescribed meds have caused other
problems that we as PWP's weren't  counting on. For me, Requip was a bad
offender causing "sleep attacks" during the  daytime hours. PD is a problem
that is known for fatigue....... when  we let the doctors add drugs to this
situation to mask symptoms during our waking  hours, quite often we make
this problem worse ....

By eliminating things which disturb our already  mixed  up systems, we can
work at  getting back to normal rhythms. One thing that I found of great
help  was 5mg. of melatonin before normal  bedtime. By the way, Melatonin is
a very powerful antioxidant ! - Melatonin also  has many other beneficial
uses.