From: edith love

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 3/6/02 3:54:53 PM

Subject: Re: I'm becoming nocturnal!

Welcome to my world, Deborah!  It's called  PC Night
Life!

I'm always exhausted when I turn in; more exhausted when I
awaken.   Only

pain killer allowed is Advil, and like Mirapex and Sinemet, it zonks me.
The

pain got so bad yesterday, I sat in my chair for awhile.  When I
awoke, I

had been in the chair for 3 1/2 hours!

Even exercising doesn't work.  No matter how long I exercise or
how many

times I exercise, I'm at ground zero the next morning!  I swear,
one of

these days they're going  to find me turned into solid
rock!

E of the headdress