Good Morning All,
Sometimes when I look at the NewsWires for News related to
Parkinson's, I come upon Press Releases from companies
touting new treatments, therapies etc.

This week I am struck by the volume of Press Releases...

I'm not sellin' anything here.. just a mechanic with PD and a PC...

Cheers ..... murray

* * *

PRESS RELEASE: Compounds From Pharmos' New Cannabis-like
Platform Technology Selectively Bind to CB2 Receptors
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020225/nym063_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Gene Logic Expands GeneExpress Product Line,
Launches GeneExpress CNS DataSuite
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020225/252024_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Arthur D. Little and Vectura Ltd. Sign Deal
to Develop More Effective Inhalation Drug Delivery Device
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020226/260279_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Hedgehog Proteins Reduce Behavioral
Impairment in Pre-Clinical Models of Parkinson's Disease
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020225/252199_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Boston Life Sciences Completes Chemical
and Biological Equivalence Testing for Its Parkinson's
Diagnostic ALTROPANE
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020225/252397_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Ion Channels Drug Discovery Conference
& Exposition to Take Place May 20-21, 2002, in Princeton, NJ
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020227/nyw007_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Agilon and PrimeGen Biotech Ally
to Commercialize Proprietary Stem Cell Technology
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020227/270204_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Rite Aid to Accept Pfizer, Novartis Prescription
Benefit Cards That Help Low Income Seniors Save Money
On Prescription Drugs
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020227/272432_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: ProteoTech Selected to Give Presentation
at Seattle's Invest Northwest Conference on March 4, 2002
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020228/sfth003_1.html

NEWS: Infigen Granted Patent Proceeding in Cloning Case
Against Advanced Cell
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/dowjones/20020228/bs_dowjones/infigen_granted_patent_proceeding_in_cloning_case_against_advanced_cell

* * *